Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 5, 2023

Moved to DeviantArt (January 5th 2023)

Day 5

(Originally posted to DeviantArt)

Hello there, I'm Nora.


On the first of this month, I decided to start doing daily journal entries on LiveJournal After 4 days, I realized LiveJournal just kinda sucks nowadays so I deleted my account and decided to post entries HERE! Anywaaaaays, I don't feel like posting what I wrote for LiveJournal here. 


I got my wisdom teeth out a week ago today, and since it's been a week I can finally eat solid food, so I'm not stuck eating the same 3 things. Feels great!!


So my plan going forward is to just post daily journal entries here on DeviantArt. :3


Will I post art? Maybe when I'm satisfied with my art, I don't like my art right now!!!!!!!!!!!! damn


OK BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE


Song of the Day: Smash Mouth - Home

Heard this in a really weird Instagram reel my mom sent me.

513 days until I turn 18!




No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...