Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 3, 2023

January 3rd 2023

Day 3

(Originally posted to LiveJournal)


This year is off to a pretty shitty start. I don't really want to talk about it because I try to keep these as positive as possible but I just received some pretty horrible news about 30 minutes ago. I was eating at the time and I couldn't even finish eating.

I don't know what else to say, I don't feel like writing anything else today. Love you all, goodbye.

Fuck.

Song of the Day: The Weeknd - Starboy

I don't know what to say, this song is so beautiful in so many ways.

515 days until I turn 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...