Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 9, 2023

First day of the new semester! (January 9th 2023)

Day 9

 (Note: This is actually being posted on the 10th at around 1 AM. I fell asleep as soon as I got home from school and didn't do the journal entry on time, please forgive me. I will try to refrain from things like this happening in the future.) 


So... It went decent.

I mean, what else should I say? It just went normal. My classes are Spanish, English 3, U.S. History, and Business Management. (Not in that order)

I'm really hoping to do better this year, I did pretty bad this year. I just barely passed all of my classes. 

I think this is gonna be a good semester, no a GREAT semester. I'm gonna make sure it is.

All of my classes seem easy for me, especially as someone who loves all of those subjects. Anyways I'm still sleepy and I have school in the morning see y'all 


Song of the Day: Jamiroquai - Canned Heat

This totally DOES make me want to dance!

509 days until I turn 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...