Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 2, 2023

January 2nd 2023

 Day 2

(Originally posted to LiveJournal)


Hi! Ummmm

All I've done today is play pokemon and sleep. I've been playing Blue instead of White because I got bored of Unova already. I prefer Unova to Kanto but I've already played Unova soooooo much !!!!

I kinda wanna learn HTML but I'm TOO LAZY!!!!!!!!!!! I have a cool idea for a website but I can't do it because I have no HTML SKILLZ! 

Also 2023 is the year of the rabbit which is cool because I like bunnies. I want to be a bunnygirl. Like I want to be human and all but I want cool badass bunny ears because that would be so cool I want to be an awesome bunnygirl

Idk what else to say, I'm sorry I almost forgot this on THE SECOND DAY!!!!!!!!!!! That's lame of me lol


Song of the Day: Nirvana - Lounge Act 

Not my favorite Nirvana song, but definitely a badass one.

516 days until I turn 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...