Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 28, 2023

Thanks for 12k on Instagram (January 28th 2023)

Day 28

 Hello everyone! Thanks for 12k followers on Instagram. I can't believe we got this far in only 8 months, when originally it took me 48 months to get to 12,000 on the first account, hehe.

I really appreciate y'all so much! I love y'all so so so so much. (Platonically of course.)

I was uhh home alone briefly for the first time in years for reasons I don't really wanna get into y'know. 

I've been talking to ppl on Discord, also watching this 6 hour video about creepy youtube shit all day as well. I'm only 3 and a half hours in. Not much going on today, y'know?

Alright, bye bye!

I'm 800 followers away from getting back to where I was before glutenpee 1 was taken down! That's cool



Song of the Day: Larry Gus - Taxonomies

Damn radio man really do be cryin

490 days until I turn 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...