Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 20, 2023

Today was pretty cool! (January 20th 2023)

Day 20

Sooooo....... I just played Geoguessr and shitposted on a Twitter gimmick account I admin with 5 other people all day. Aside from school and sleeping of course.

Geoguessr is pretty fun, I'm good at it. Of course I am, it's easy as hell.

But I find the things that are locked behind pro a little weird, idk.

Sorry I keep getting these out so late, I've been on a weird sleep schedule lately! I took a loooooong nap today! 

Also this post refused to publish like twice, hope it actually works this time.

I think that's all, goodbye.


Song of the Day: Ween - Stroker Ace

Underrated song from one of Ween's more underrated albums. 

498 days until I turn 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...