Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 30, 2023

Fighting demons (January 30th 2023)

Day 30

My tummy hurts and I'm being very brave about it, Is this what the kids call fighting demons?

Yes, this is why I forgot to do the blog post, haven't been feeling good.

Also, I took the best nap of my life ^_^

Today was weird at school, my Chromebook hasn't been working lately so I've been having trouble gettin shit done lol.

Anyways, I trolled a Discord server by being a silly trans girl. Those mfs were weird tho and being sexual towards me just because I'm a trans girl. Bruh, I'm 16. 

Alright, whatever.

Also I love that the Carter Pewterschmidt Jamiroquai clip is a meme, as someone who loves that song. I've only heard Virtual Insanity and Canned Heat but I love both of those songs, I should listen to more Jamiroquai.


Song of the Day: Jamiroquai - Virtual Insanity

Something something rearranging furniture

488 days until my 18th birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...