Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 19, 2023

So ummm.... (January 19th 2023)

Day 19


Things are kinda weird right now, if I'm being honest. I don't know where to begin!
I kinda wanna reconnect with a few old friends, but I feel like they'd hate who I am now.
It's a weird situation I'm in.

Today was fucking weird, that Business Management class is crazy. The teacher went off on some people (I wasn't one of them, don't worry) and I'm not even sure what it was about. That class is a fucking nightmare sometimes I swear!!!!!

Yeah, tomorrow is gonna be a better day. I'm sure of it. Love y'all. Goodnight.



Song of the day: Gorillaz - Désolé 

Maybe it's because early 2020 was the peak of my Gorillaz phase, but this and Momentary Bliss are my 2 favorite Gorillaz songs.

499 days until I turn 18!

1 comment:

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...