Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 31, 2023

VIVA AQUARIA - A Special Presentation, Month Review (January 31st 2023)

Day 31


DEAR DIARY, 

IT HAS BEEN CREATED.

MV-038: MEER.

January 1st 0000

The Harmony Guardian, Aqua. Soon you will realize us, The Council.

Viva Aquaria. 


Would you like to live forever? I know I would, and I am. My dreams are safe and secure now that I have discovered the secret to immortality <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOVE is in the AIR they say

to me it looks like LIGHTNING

like a CREATURE with RABIES

that will never SLEEP again

thanks to the HORROR of

COSMIC worlds beyond EARTH

when FIRE and WATER get old

she's moved on, turned to ICE

with BLOOD as thick as a fine SLIME

being spilled at the speed of SOUND

the angelic girl with a love for TECHNOLOGY

WORMS her way into our world

like an invasive WEED or FUNGUS

scientific research is in her NATURE

finishing what she wishes her father WOOD

but he unfortunately ran out of TIME

now her research BUGS those who oppose her

until their METAL hearts give out

those who shall thrive in the MEADOW

those who shall suffer in the VOID


Like all of this universe's creations, I have a name.

Eleanor, my name is Eleanor.

I am 16 years old and I am your average every day teenage girl.

I have a heart, I have a brain. I am alive. I am a living, breathing human being.


I'm in love with the world, and I'm in love with creation.


Meadowverse Files - 1/31/23 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


So, what did Nora think of this month?

This month was a new beginning for me, I started my daily journal thing. I've been having a bit of trouble keeping up with it but I'm trying my best! Soon I'll be doing this shit every day


I feel about this month how Anthony Fantano feels about My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, 6/10.



Song of the Day: Gorillaz - Superfast Jellyfish

ALL HAIL KING NEPTUNE AND HIS WATER BREATHERS!

487 days until my 18th birthday


See you in February! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...