Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 11, 2023

I fell asleep again (January 11th 2023)

Day 11

 Heyyyyyyyyyy, sorry everyone. I fell asleep after school again.

School was pretty interesting. I now know how to count to 100 in Spanish, and I learned a little bit more about the transcontinental railroad and how it came to be, and how it changed the U.S. I love learning about U.S. History, even if I realize how terrible people were back then. It makes me hate this country and how it came to be, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't like learning about it.

Yes, I do think America is still a terrible country right now, but I believe many things can be improved. It's a lot to get into right now, I need to go to bed soon, maybe it's a topic for another daily journal but I'm going to bed now

Goodnight


Song of the Day: They Might Be Giants - Birdhouse in Your Soul

I heard the Lemon Demon cover before this version... unfortunately. 

507 days until I turn 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...