Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 10, 2023

I love my classes! (January 10th 2023)

Day 10


OOH OKAY HI

So my first class of the day is Spanish, which is self-explanatory. I already knew a little bit of Spanish prior to this class, but mostly what my mom taught me.

I'm learning A LOT! It's really fun and easy. 

Then there's Business Management, which is required for my elective focus. We're learning how to manage a business. We haven't really done anything yet though. Only the second day lol. 

The U.S. History class I'm in begins right after The Civil War and today we learned about the Homestead Act.

 I thought Homestead was a webcomic about some kids who play a video game, weird. Wait no, that's Homestuck. Homestead was a flash cartoon website most famous for the series where the wrestler guy "Strong Man" responds to e-mails. Didn't know it was also a U.S. History thing.

Finally, English. We haven't really done anything in that class yet but I'm excited. I want to be an English teacher when I'm older. This is what I've wanted my whole life, even if the American Education System is known for being awful, I want to have a positive impact on people's lives. 

That's all, I think. When I got home I slept until 7pm, at least it's not 1am this time right?

Okay bye, Love you all.

Nora Meadow 

Song of the Day: Coldplay - Speed of Sound

I have so many special memories connected to this song.

508 days until I turn 18!


No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...