Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 7, 2023

Does anyone still play MapleStory? (January 7th 2023)

Day 7 



I slept until 2pm again lolz



Does anyone still play MapleStory? I'm trying to get into it again but idk if it's really worth it


That makes me sound really old, huh? I'm only 16, I used to play it a few years ago when I was 12 lol. But yeah, that game's older than me. 



There's not really anything like it anymore that I know of, if there is let me know! I just randomly remembered MapleStory existed and yeah, heheh.



I'm still the goat at Fortnite, I still don't have school until the 9th, and I'm still listening to awful music


Song of the Day: Jimmy Eat World - Sweetness

I'm TOTALLY listening and I WILL sing it back

511 days until I turn 18. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...