Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 8, 2023

I GOT BACK IN! (January 8th 2023)

Day 8


I GOT BACK IN MY OLD TROLL TWITTER ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LANCERICARLYFAN RETURNS!

ALSO LIL B FOLLOWED ME ON THERE!!!!!!!! He now follows me on 2 Twitter accounts, pretty cool I think. ^_^

Also, you know that Favorite Character Bingo thing going around? Here's mine! 


Anyways, I go back to school tomorrow, so I may have some more interesting things to report than just me staying at home all day y'know.

Song of the Day: Logan Whitehurst & The Junior Science Club - Popular Popsicle

I miss him even though he died 6 months after I was born and I didn't know about him until I was 14. 

510 days until I turn 18.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...