Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 23, 2023

Feeling silly (January 23rd 2023)

Day 23

 Shit! I forgot to do this, sorry!!!


I've been sleepy lately, been playing a lot of Geoguessr. I actually had a dream about Geoguessr while taking a nap. I had a dream I was being dropped into random places in real life and I had to guess what country I was in as soon as possible. Basically real life Geoguessr, hehe.

I'm not very good at Geoguessr, but I was great at guessing what countries I was in as soon as possible in this dream. I thought I was good at Geoguessr, then I saw a YouTuber named RAINBOLT who can correctly guess what country he's in ALMOST IMMEDIATELY just by looking at like the dirt or the grass. What?!

Song of the Day: Death Grips - Lock Your Doors

"I GOT SOME SHIT TO SAY JUST FOR THE FUCK OF IT" is a top tier Death Grips lyric.

495 days until I turn 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...