Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 24, 2023

What the hell is going on (January 24th 2023)

Day 24

School has been really weird

I now have a 104 in Spanish

My business management teacher won’t stop saying "bruh" which I don't mind but at the same time it's so jarring hearing a 60 year old woman say bruh. She also said Obama was hot.

In U.S. History we watched a really good movie called "Far and Away" I liked how it ended but the rest of the movie was just okay at best in my opinion.

In English… I can’t think of anything weird in English lol. Whatever

Song of the Day: They Might Be Giants - My Evil Twin

Republican President from long ago... Gerald Ford?

494 days until I turn 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...