Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 14, 2023

what do i call this one (January 14th 2023)

Day 14

So I've been watching clips of The Eric Andre Show on YouTube and... THIS GUY IS SO FUCKING FUNNY LMAO HOW THE FUCK DOES HE THINK OF THIS SHIT?!


Also I haven't been able to name all 197 countries yet because there are always SOME I forget, even some like Switzerland or Greece which everyone knows. BUT I NEVER FORGET THE 7 COUNTRIES THAT END IN -STAN! LOL.

Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Pakistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, aaaaaaand Uzbekistan!

Easy! ^_^

The highest I got to was 177, which is... only 20 off, and the ones I missed I had named previous times. If my memory was just better I'd be able to 100% the damn Sporcle quiz.

I also saw the movie M3GAN today, 10/10.

Ok that's everything that happened today I think

Sleepy now goodnight!

Song of the Day: Beck - Loser

Jesse Pinkmancore

504 days until I turn 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...