Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 4, 2023

January 4th 2023

 Day 4

(Originally posted to LiveJournal)


Today was uneventful for the most part.

I'm not hurting anymore, and I ate solid food toady for the first time since getting my wisdom teeth out. I'm happy, I was honestly tired of eating the same three things every day.

I've enjoyed my Winter Break, I guess. I go back to school in 5 days. I'm excited for some of my classes. In particular Spanish and History. 

I had a whole thing I wrote that I lost and I don't feel like writing it again. 

Anyways, it's almost midnight so.... I need to do better about these. 

Song of the Day: LCD Soundsystem - Tribulations

Makes me wanna aggressively walk around my house, hehe.

514 days until I turn 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...