Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 12, 2023

I fucking love geography (January 12th 2023)

Day 12


 FIRST OFF IT'S MY GF'S BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SABRINA I LOVE YOU MWAH MWAH


Okay anyways that Spanish class I'm taking has made me better at Central and South American geography and now I'm obsessed with geography lol. I'm getting pretty good at it unlike most Americans who are known for being bad at geography

There's a lot more I want to say but it's dumb so I'm going to bed

Song of the Day: They Might Be Giants - Sleeping in the Flowers

I wanna sleep in the flowers all afternoon with my gf.

506 days until I turn 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...