Saturday, August 31, 2024

August 31st 2024

 Dear Diary,

I love her.

Last month, July 2024, was one of the worst months of my life, if not THE worst, but August was a lot better because of her presence.

She got some pics of us cuddling, her embrace was so comfortable and I could just live in her arms, I'm not gonna post em on here though. Probably will post em on my instagram though!!! I'll make my instagram public eventually too... so....

Speaking of Instagram, I've been taking a break from glutenpee, for now... I don't know when I'll be back though.

Song of the Day: King Gizzard - Sleep Drifter 🧠

This song is how it felt when she was holding me <3

14 days until we do this again? I suppose...


No comments:

Post a Comment

October 1st 2024

Dear Diary, Today is Jimmy Carter's 100th Birthday! Meaning that Jimmy Carter, the 38th President of the United States of America, is th...