Saturday, August 24, 2024

August 24th 2024

 Dear Diary,

Sigh. I'm a little sad I didn't get to see her today either. Next week I'm praying... Hopefully my parents won't be busy next Saturday... sigh.

I did get a shower this morning though, hehe. Even if I overslept a little... sigh.

I listened to some silly music too, having three day weekends every week is nice now. I get a 4 day weekend coming up thanks to Labor Day!!! It is a little sad though, I like my classes

More time to play Fortnite with my girlfriend though!!! I was going to play with her today, but I think tomorrow would work better for me, I still am a little busy with some assignments and all, but it's alright.

I love her!!! I love her so much, I just wish I could see her more. Maybe I'll come over next Saturday and we can cuddle or something. That sounds exciting. That's such a huge step though... I'm scared!!! >///<

I'm staying on top of my responsibilities, ya girl stays busy! It's okay though, I'm enjoying college and all that.

I don't know what to do with glutenpee. I've started college now and I'm in a relationship, that page is the least of my priorities right now.

I love that girl with all my heart I swear.

I'm trying to make friends at college, okay not really. I'm gonna put myself out there eventually though! I just wanna get a feel for everything first.

Y'know, it had actually been a while since I listened to That Handsome Devil. I love their music though, A City Dressed in Dynamite is a great album I highly recommend if you're into that kinda stuff. Just absolutely incredible.

It's getting harder and harder to find music from less represented countries on Spotify tbh, but I'm trying hard to find it because I enjoy listening to it.

I did get to hear my girlfriend's voice a little though even though we didn't play Fortnite together. The voice chat was nice. Her voice is honestly so lovely.

Okay I'm tired now so I'm just gonna leave you with this.

Song of the Day: That Handsome Devil - Cry 🌊

I cry when I think about the fact that it's been four years since I was introduced to this album.

19 days until Ludacris concert!!! ^_^

Media Log - August 24th:

327. Field Rotation - Acoustic Tales πŸ’½

328. The Dismemberment Plan - Change πŸ’½

329. Elvin Jones, James Moody, Clark Terry, Bunky Green & Roland Prince - Summit Meeting πŸ’½

330.  Husker Du - Everything Falls Apart πŸ’½

331. Steve Miller Band - Abracadabra πŸ’½

332. That Handsome Devil - A City Dressed in Dynamite πŸ’½

No comments:

Post a Comment

October 1st 2024

Dear Diary, Today is Jimmy Carter's 100th Birthday! Meaning that Jimmy Carter, the 38th President of the United States of America, is th...