Wednesday, August 28, 2024

August 28th 2024

 Dear Diary,

Ah, What a day! Y'know, the library has some really interesting stuff, I tell ya. I might start checking out books, I've wanted to get more into reading. 

The classification system they use is perfect too. The Library of Congress Classification System. A personal favorite library classification system of mine, although it could use some work. The fact that there's no I, O, W, X, or Y is a little upsetting to me, but I suppose it is what it is. 

I'm always interested in learning new things, so I'm gonna try to frequently check out books and read them, I think, and perhaps I'll write about what I learned from them to help retain my knowledge ^_^

I've been interested in learning music theory recently, I wanna get back into creating music. I don't know if I'm gonna ever do anything with that concept album idea I had though, I might scrap it and turn it into a book perhaps.

I'm... struggling to make friends. There are some people that seem cool, I'm just not sure how to strike up a conversation with them. I don't want to bother anybody while they're potentially busy. I don't understand how I'm supposed to just talk to people... I don't think most people are here to make friends... sigh.

Song of the Day: The Residents - The Ultimate Disaster ⭐

- Won't You Keep Us Working?

- First Warning

- Back to Normality?

- The Sky Falls!

- Why Are We Crying?

- The Tunnels Are Filling

- It Never Stops

15 days until Ludacris concert.

Media Log - August 28th:

343. The Residents - Mark of the Mole 💽

After Writing:

344. Diblo Dibala - Laissez-passer 💽

345. Low - I Could Live in Hope 💽

346. MARINA - Froot 💽

No comments:

Post a Comment

October 1st 2024

Dear Diary, Today is Jimmy Carter's 100th Birthday! Meaning that Jimmy Carter, the 38th President of the United States of America, is th...