Friday, August 23, 2024

August 23rd 2024

 Dear Diary,

I want to start making music again, I think. I have some pretty interesting ideas, just no musical talent to execute them. I'm gonna figure it out though. We'll see though, I'm gonna start learning! Your hint as to what the concept of the album is going to be: "🥀 A beautiful sickness, a heartache wrapped in roses."

That's all you're getting for now, my friends! I did the discussion post for that geography class, I've been having CBI (coke bottle internet) troubles so y'know how it is. I think one of the girls in this class is someone I had a couple classes with in 8th grade... so that's interesting. She found me annoying though. To be fair, I was pretty damn annoying. 

My girlfriend wants me to see her this weekend, I'm gonna try my best. I'm gonna try not to chicken out and panic again like last time. I miss her so much, it's been like 4 months since I last saw her. She's really sweet and lovely, our conversations are just the best.

Thinking about if I wanna do like any covers of other songs. I have an idea for one song I could cover, not telling you guys yet. I might have to change up the lyrics though...

My school has a study abroad program, I kinda want to get into that, I have a lot of other countries I'd like to go to... The world is such an interesting place! Maybe France, or Ireland, or Switzerland... or any country where I wouldn't be arrested for my identity.

I'm starting to reconsider the name "Bucculenta" for my project. It's the last name of one of my main characters, and I plan to keep it that way, but I don't want it to be representative of the project as a whole. How about Floral Jester? That's how I see myself. A Floral Jester! That would be a cool username too I think. Hm.

Oh yeah, that's right! Happy 38th birthday to Neil Cicierega! 38 is a big one, heh. 38. That's my favorite number. It's a silly inside joke. Damn. I wonder if I'll still be doing this blog in 20 years when I'm 38 years old. 

Song of the Day: The Residents - Bach is Dead 🎵

Damn he's been dead for nearly 300 years. I wondered why he wasn't touring.

20 days until Ludacris concert

Media Log - August 23rd:

324. Beat Happening - Dreamy 💽

325. Jeff Rosenstock - We Cool? 💽

After writing:

326. Marijata - This Is Marijata 💽


No comments:

Post a Comment

October 1st 2024

Dear Diary, Today is Jimmy Carter's 100th Birthday! Meaning that Jimmy Carter, the 38th President of the United States of America, is th...