Friday, August 2, 2024

August 2nd 2024

 Dear Diary,

They should be home soon. After the funeral, that is. I wish I could’ve gone with them but I felt way too sick. Maybe it was an anxiety attack.

I believe in an afterlife. Whatever that afterlife may be, it’s reassuring to know that those who passed on are now in a better place. I’m sorry, I’m still not ready to get out of bed. 


I got to hear a special someone’s voice again today, I’ll be seeing her again on the 16th. Two weeks from today. How I missed her. I can’t wait to spend so many sleepless nights texting her back and forth.

We’ll be together again soon, friend. But I’m not in the best place mentally right now, I’m hoping to be out of it by the time you come home… but I’m scared.

Song of the Day: Danny Brown - Dark Sword Angel ⚡️

Shoutout to the time I accidentally bought two copies of this album on CD a couple months ago lmao

14 days until I see her again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

October 1st 2024

Dear Diary, Today is Jimmy Carter's 100th Birthday! Meaning that Jimmy Carter, the 38th President of the United States of America, is th...