Monday, August 5, 2024

August 5th 2024

 Dear Diary,

One time when I was in Kindergarten I wanted to see how hard and fast I could slam my head into a wall so I just said fuck it and gave myself a concussion and had to spend a night in the hospital. To this day I still haven’t told my parents it was on purpose and they believe it happened on complete accident.

I think I let the intrusive thoughts win as they say. Intrusive thoughts as a really young child are genuinely more dangerous than usual, since the "hey i shouldn’t do this" part of the brain hasn’t developed yet, but I don’t know.

I wonder if it has anything to do with the way I am nowadays. Probably not, hehe.


I havent listened to the newly officially released Will Wood demos from 2018 yet, but I’ve heard they’re great. I’m a huge Will Wood fan so ^_^

I also listened to a 4 hour classical music album today just because. Sometimes I question my own reasoning for things.

Song of the Day: Will Wood - Cotard's Solution 💊

SHANANANANANANA FREE WILLL!!!

11 days until I see my love again 🥰

MEDIA LOG - AUGUST 5TH

288. Richard Wagner - Götterdämmerung 💽

289. Will Wood - Self-Ish 💽

After Writing:

290. The Chain Gang of 1974 - White Guts 💽

No comments:

Post a Comment

October 1st 2024

Dear Diary, Today is Jimmy Carter's 100th Birthday! Meaning that Jimmy Carter, the 38th President of the United States of America, is th...