Tuesday, August 27, 2024

August 27th 2024

 Dear Diary,

I still miss sophomore year... but my aim is gettin bettah! I gotta rewatch Gravity Falls... that show is so good.

Had another two hour gap in between my classes which I spent... talking to my girlfriend.... and listening to Eminem.

I've warmed up on the Marshall Mathers LP but a lot of the songs still don't stand out to me that much aside from a few, and Kim is still an agonizing listen. No wonder Gen Z is trying to cancel this guy.

I'm gonna try to hang out with my girlfriend on Saturday but it still isn't looking good.... sigh.... we'll just keep tryin' every week I guess... haha.... goodnight chat.

Song of the Day: Bjork - Enjoy ❄

I completely forgot how to put accents on letters on pc so ughhh >_< I wish it was easier. 

16 days until Ludacris concert.

Media Log - August 27th:

337. Turning Red (2022) πŸŽ₯

338. Eminem - The Marshall Mathers LP πŸ’½

339. Bjork - Post πŸ’½

340. Jeff Rosenstock - NO DREAM πŸ’½

After Writing: 

341. Self - Subliminal Plastic Motives πŸ’½

342. Pink Floyd - The Dark Side of the Moon πŸ’½

No comments:

Post a Comment

October 1st 2024

Dear Diary, Today is Jimmy Carter's 100th Birthday! Meaning that Jimmy Carter, the 38th President of the United States of America, is th...