Thursday, August 15, 2024

August 15th 2024

 Dear Diary,

A lot of weird things are happening right now, I don't wanna get intto it too much, I'm just feeling a lil odd y'know. It is what it is. 

I wanna see her on the 17th, but I don't know if that's gonna happen... ugh.... wtf do I do.

I love her, she's sweet. 

and silly...

Song of the Day: Bill Wolfgramme and His Islanders - Orchid Lei πŸͺ΅

Does this count for Tonga? I think... I'm unsure tho. New addition to the music map!

Media Log - August 15th:

312. Foxy Shazam - The Heart Behead You πŸ’½

313. Class - Gospozha Emilia πŸ’½

314. Bill Wolfgramme and His Islanders - Polynesian Music in View πŸ’½

after writing:

315. Weezer - Black Album πŸ’½

316. S.E. Rogie - Dead Men Don't Smoke Marijuana πŸ’½

317. Weezer - Raditude πŸ’½

318. Weezer - Make Believe πŸ’½


No comments:

Post a Comment

October 1st 2024

Dear Diary, Today is Jimmy Carter's 100th Birthday! Meaning that Jimmy Carter, the 38th President of the United States of America, is th...