Thursday, August 8, 2024

August 8th 2024

 Dear Diary,

This is a big one for me. Today, August 8th 2024, marks 10 years since the release of a video game that would become very important to me.

Five Nights at Freddy's, an indie horror point and click game with a simple premise that's extremely easy to grasp for almost anyone. Looking back, I think that's why it was such a hit with young kids. That and the colorful animal mascots. It's a perfect formula really, horror games have always been big on the internet and it was no exception. 

I like the gameplay of the FNaF games, even the early ones. It's simple but sometimes that's all you really need, y'know?

If I were to rank the  games... I haven't played Security Breach or Help Wanted 2, or the newly released Into the Pit  but I've played all the others, the only one I managed to really finish was FNaF 2, though >:P

1. FNaF World (i'm a sucker for rpgs)

2. Ultimate Custom Night

3. Five Nights at Freddy's

4. Five Nights at Freddy's 2

5. Help Wanted

6. Five Nights at Freddy's 3

7. Five Nights at Freddy's 4

8. Pizzeria Simulator

9. Sister Location

Subject to change once I finish them, for sure.

Song of the Day: The Living Tombstone - Five Nights at Freddy's 👾

So... RateYourMusic's music map says they're from Israel, although when I added them back in 2023, it said they were from The United States. I looked into it, one of the members was born in Israel and the other was born in the U.S. but from everything I can find it says they were actually formed in the United States, so I'm marking this as one for the USA.

8 days until I see my love again!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

October 1st 2024

Dear Diary, Today is Jimmy Carter's 100th Birthday! Meaning that Jimmy Carter, the 38th President of the United States of America, is th...