Wednesday, August 7, 2024

August 7th 2024

 Dear Diary,

HIEDA NO AKYUU HAS FUCKING DIED!



REST IN PISS!



I did not attend Akyuu's Roblox funeral, although I wish I did, I was busy with other things.

Yes I know time works differently in Gensokyo than it does in the outside world just let us Touhou fans have this, okay? Let's be silly about a fictional child's death. If the Sonic fans can have that, so can we dammit!

Song of the Day: The Mothers of Invention - Valarie 🐰

hey guess what 

⑨ days how do I make the text go small fuck I'm such a baka I'm Cirnomaxxing today

media log august 7
295. Arvo Part - Arbos
296. The Mothers of Invention - Burnt Weeny Sandwich

what the hell

No comments:

Post a Comment

October 1st 2024

Dear Diary, Today is Jimmy Carter's 100th Birthday! Meaning that Jimmy Carter, the 38th President of the United States of America, is th...