Friday, August 9, 2024

August 9th 2024

 Dear Diary,

Sometimes I think about the characters as a kid that awakened a feeling in me, a feeling like "I want to be her"

The four that came to mind were Lillymon from Digimon, Lopunny from Pokemon, Kumatora from Mother 3, and Wriggle Nightbug from Touhou Project.

Y'know I never finished Mother 3, or Earthbound for that matter.

I should get on that at some point.

Not right now though. 

King Gizzard dropped a new album today, it's pretty good. 9/10

Song of the Day: King Gizzard - Le Risque ⭐

10 months without a King Gizzard album, think about what that does to a woman...

1 WEEK UNTIL SHE GETS OUT AAHHHHHHH

MEDIA LOG - AUGUST 9TH:

297. De Magia Veterum - Migdal Bavel 💽

298. King Gizzard - Flight b741 💽


No comments:

Post a Comment

October 1st 2024

Dear Diary, Today is Jimmy Carter's 100th Birthday! Meaning that Jimmy Carter, the 38th President of the United States of America, is th...