Wednesday, August 21, 2024

August 21st 2024

Alright!!! Much to discuss!!!! First off, my geography professor called me "Plague Doctor" because of my plague doctor shirt. He was going off on Elon Musk, rightfully so I'd say. Heh. I don't like Elon. He seems like a cool guy though. I wish he'd call on me to answer more questions though. I know a lot about geography.

Like when he asked the country cobalt comes from and he didn't even let anyone answer... I knew the answer it's the DRC.... Democratic Republic of Congo.

I didn't have enough time to get completely ready, I'm not used to waking up early yet.... sigh....

My girlfriend and I talked a little again, I love her so so so much.... she's silly. We didn't talk as much as I wanted to, though :(

My internet is being held together by a damn coke bottle. We got coke bottle internet (CBI)

Overall pretty great day, I didn't talk about my other two classes yet wait.

I wrote an essay, I wasn't completely locked in for it so I don't think I did too well. 

I'm still in my Weezer phase, but I learned about a similar band called Ozma. I like them too.

Things are pretty exciting, I think. There is this one girl in my history class whom I kinda remember from high school. We never really talked though. I had a tiny crush on her in sophomore year but I don't think it was a serious thing. 

I wonder if I'll know anyone from my classes tomorrow, hm.

Song of the Day: Ozma - Suicide Song 🩸

I promise I'm okay I'm not going through anything I just like the song, alright? I know the song title may raise some concern though. I promise I'm fine.

22 days until Ludacris concert

Media Log - August 21st: 

322. Weezer - Pacific Daydream 💽

323. Ozma - Boomtown 💽

324. Ludwig van Beethoven - IX. Symphonie (1963 Berliner Philharmoniker / Herbert von Karajan recording) 💽




No comments:

Post a Comment

October 1st 2024

Dear Diary, Today is Jimmy Carter's 100th Birthday! Meaning that Jimmy Carter, the 38th President of the United States of America, is th...