Thursday, August 22, 2024

August 22nd 2024

Day 600 and I'm still private for now, It's only been five days don't expect me to come back so soon.

Nothing much to report today, still on Coke Bottle Internet (CBI)

Hopefully it'll get fixed soon, I'm tired of this. I'm glad my mom is doing fine though.

I'm trying to make friends, I don't know many people in my classes so it's a good opportunity to meet new people! Yay! Of course I can also join some clubs too. 

I have to go to three concerts for music class, one of which is my choice. I'm thinking Ludacris, since he's playing near me in September. I wanted to see Weezer, but there's no chance I'd be able to make it to their closest concert to me.

My girlfriend is the silliest, I love her so much. I wish we could talk more though. 

Math is... actually not too bad this time around. I did struggle getting into my accounts for school though, but I took care of it! ^_^ everything's under control XIAOHONGSHU!!!!

Yapdollar is so funny, I love that lil guy. I've started saying XIAOHONGSHU at the end of sentences occasionally because of him.

Song of the Day: Weezer - Beach Boys 🌊

I promise this is the last Weezer song of the day for a while. I promise. 

21 days until Ludacris concert. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

October 1st 2024

Dear Diary, Today is Jimmy Carter's 100th Birthday! Meaning that Jimmy Carter, the 38th President of the United States of America, is th...