Monday, August 26, 2024

August 26th 2024

 Dear Diary, 

Happy August 26th! Webmistress Day! To celebrate the occasion, I have started working on my old Neocities page again. It looks pretty bad now, and is rather shallow, but once I learn html and css, Trust me. That shit will be poppin!

I am really enjoying my classes, English Composition might be my favorite. I enjoy writing (obviously) and I enjoy reading. I lucked out with all of my classes this semester, and I'm excited to see where I go from here. I just really enjoy learning things. Hehe.

I had to get a QUICK shower because I woke up early and I'm a little annoyed at myself for that.... whatever though

History class was unfortunately cancelled so I had about a two hour gap to just do whatever. I stayed in the library and talked to my girlfriend the whole time.

HISTORY CLASS IS CANCELLED AGAIN ON WEDNESDAY THOUGH???? WHAT THE SIGMA!!!!!!!!

Whatever, more time for me to screw around I guess. Hehe.

Song of the Day: My Chemical Romance - Planetary (GO!) 👾

SUCH A BANGERRRRRRRR GOD I WISH MORE OF THE ALBUM SOUNDED THIS GOOD.

17 days until Ludacris concert

Media Log - August 26th: 

334. My Chemical Romance - Danger Days 💽

335. Camilo Sesto, Teddy Bautista, Angela Carrasco - Jesucristo Superstar 💽

336. Fievel is Glauque - Flaming Swords 💽


No comments:

Post a Comment

October 1st 2024

Dear Diary, Today is Jimmy Carter's 100th Birthday! Meaning that Jimmy Carter, the 38th President of the United States of America, is th...