Sunday, August 25, 2024

August 25th 2024

 Dear Diary,

TODAY IS SCARLETT'S BIRTHDAY!!!! WOOOO!!!!! SHOUTOUT TO THE BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also played Fortnite with my girlfriend a little,,, she's actually insanely cracked at the game like damn girl. 

She's so sweet I think I'm in love with her....

I'm decent enough at Fortnite but she practically mogged me with her skill lmfao, and it's funny because she said she hadn't played in 5 months but like... DAMNNN!!!!

I got school tomorrow tho, I needed to find my calc (slang for calculator) for math class. I couldn't find it, soooooo we just had to say fuck it and buy a new one. Unfortunate that it worked out that way but hey, that's life.

I'm sleepy.... I wanna cuddle with her sooooo bad.

Song of the Day: Focus - Birth 🦠

cool album silly name hamburger concerto what 

18 days until Ludacris concert

Media Log - August 25th:

333. Focus - Hamburger Concerto 💽


No comments:

Post a Comment

October 1st 2024

Dear Diary, Today is Jimmy Carter's 100th Birthday! Meaning that Jimmy Carter, the 38th President of the United States of America, is th...