Friday, August 16, 2024

August 16th 2024

Dear Diary,

 i dont feel good

idk if I'm gettign nervous but I kidna dont wanna go tomororw

I really wnat to see her but I'm scareddd and nervous and I think it's caused me to feel like a bit physically and emotionally sick.

I love her but this is scaring me, this is all so new to me and idk what's going to happen.

I'm really trying to get my life in control...

I'm sorry, my love.


Song of the Day: Weezer - Dope Nose 🍄

This song is about me, I'm the fag of the year who could beat up your man ^_^

5 days in a watery cave until class starts

Media Log - August 18:

319. Badmarsh & Shri - Dancing Drums 💽

320. Weezer - Blue Album 💽

321. Mdou Moctar - Afrique victime 💽


No comments:

Post a Comment

October 1st 2024

Dear Diary, Today is Jimmy Carter's 100th Birthday! Meaning that Jimmy Carter, the 38th President of the United States of America, is th...