Friday, April 5, 2024

April 5th 2024

So that was awesome!!!!

I talked to an old friend. Not really an old friend, we were lab partners once in Chemistry class last year, but she’s really nice.  I talked to a couple other people too, I mostly just hung out lol. I think I look cute in a tuxedo I’m just not comfortable sharing pics right now, maybe later!! Oh yeah, and the tiktok rizz party song played. Twice. Lol

I also heard from my friend who I missed today, I wish she got to go to prom with me. Tomorrow will be one month since she left… :(

Song of the Day: Boney M. - Rasputin 🔥

They did not play this banger at prom unfortunately

49 DAYS UNTIL I GRADUATE???


No comments:

Post a Comment

October 1st 2024

Dear Diary, Today is Jimmy Carter's 100th Birthday! Meaning that Jimmy Carter, the 38th President of the United States of America, is th...