Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 19, 2024

Going to another prom (April 19th 2024)

 I'm going to the prom at my dad's school since he has to work at the prom, lol. I'm excited, his students apparently have always wanted to meet me and they seem cool.

I've kinda got a new hyperfixation... Hamilton... I haven't seen it but the songs are really good. I'm excited for next week I've got a lot planned. I don't think I'm ready to launch the Discord server just yet, though. I'm sorry besties...

I made the server on April 8th, and I planned to launch it on the 22nd, but I don't see it happening.

sigh.

Song of the Day: Self - Ordinaire ❄

I SEE YOUR LIPS MOVING BUT YOU CAN'T SPEAK!!!

35 days until graduation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...