Thursday, April 4, 2024

April 4th 2024

 NO TIME TO TALK GUYS! FLYING CHAIRS HAVE TAKEN OUR FRIEND TETSUO CAPTIVE AND ARE PERFORMING EXPERIMENTS ON HIM....AND THE PROM'S TOMORROW!!!!!! O_o


My prom actually is tomorrow :D I'm so excited I look awesome in my tuxedo....I'm going alone,, but maybe I'll meet someone there who is also going alone and we can hang out at prom together, that sounds awesome!!! :D I waited six years to reference that "and the prom's tomorrow" meme. I almost forgot where it was from. Of course it was Harry Partridge though. Did you know his father was in the band XTC?  

Song of the Day: Run DMC - It's Tricky ⏳

This song randomly got stuck in my head, and I had to scratch that itch.

AND THE PROM'S TOMORROW!



No comments:

Post a Comment

October 1st 2024

Dear Diary, Today is Jimmy Carter's 100th Birthday! Meaning that Jimmy Carter, the 38th President of the United States of America, is th...