Thursday, April 4, 2024

and the prom's tomorrow!

April 4th 2024

NO TIME TO TALK GUYS! FLYING CHAIRS HAVE TAKEN OUR FRIEND TETSUO CAPTIVE AND ARE PERFORMING EXPERIMENTS ON HIM....AND THE PROM'S TOMORROW!!!!!! O_o


My prom actually is tomorrow :D I'm so excited I look awesome in my tuxedo....I'm going alone,, but maybe I'll meet someone there who is also going alone and we can hang out at prom together, that sounds awesome!!! :D I waited six years to reference that "and the prom's tomorrow" meme. I almost forgot where it was from. Of course it was Harry Partridge though. Did you know his father was in the band XTC?  

Song of the Day: Run DMC - It's Tricky ⏳

This song randomly got stuck in my head, and I had to scratch that itch.

AND THE PROM'S TOMORROW!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I like the beatles

October 2nd 2026 Day 1 of this weird fall break I'm going through Not much to say, I just listened to The Beatles all day because I like...