Saturday, April 6, 2024

April 6th 2024

One month since you've been gone. I still think about you every day. I know we’ll see each other again. Maybe at the party, maybe another time. But I know I will see you again. Just because I don’t have romantic feelings for you doesn’t mean I don’t think you’re one of the most beautiful and incredible people to walk this Earth. I hope you’re doing okay, as okay as you can be in your situation. I miss you.


Song of the Day: Thundercat - Drink Dat 🦠

Real (I’ve never had a drop of alcohol) 

48 days until I graduate!

MEDIA LOG - APRIL 6TH

180. Thundercat - Drunk 💽

I might stop writing descriptions for these tbh, it’s just gonna become redundant. 10/10 though I first listened to this album on my 16th birthday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

October 1st 2024

Dear Diary, Today is Jimmy Carter's 100th Birthday! Meaning that Jimmy Carter, the 38th President of the United States of America, is th...