Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 2, 2024

I Can't Stop Thinking About It (April 2nd 2024)

 Kinda hyperfixated on Ride the Cyclone again. I'm not too big on musicals, but this is definitely an exception. Anyways...I've also been pretty big into Pavement as well. I'm excited to graduate soon. I'm kinda struggling with school right now, to be honest. I'm too anxious for prom aaahhhh!!!!!

Anyways, I think that's all I need to say. 


Song of the Day: Pavement - Blue Hawaiian 🌊

time to have another song from this band stuck in my head, lol.

3 days until prom???

MEDIA LOG - APRIL 2ND

177. Pavement - Brighten the Corners 💽

First two tracks are probably my favorite, the rest is pretty great too though!!! 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...