Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 21, 2024

Literal Chills. (April 21st 2024)

WHY DO YOU WRITE LIKE YOU'RE RUNNING OUT OF TIME?
WRITE DAY AND NIGHT LIKE YOU'RE RUNNING OUT  OF TIME?

I have so much planned for my future, and I honestly can't wait to share this all with you. Tomorrow's gonna be a good day, The future is now. To quote Hamilton, "There's a million things I haven't done, but just you wait!" Also shoutout to the person with the name "38th U.S. President Gerald Ford" who friended me on Steam, as well as the person with "Swim with the krill" in their bio. Lol. I barely feel fear anymore, but I have so much planned for tomorrow I just need to put the finishing touches on it all. I may even speak to an old friend if I feel up to it. I've been trying to build up the courage to speak to her again but these things aren't easy. It's been what? Four years? Let's see what happens...

THERE'S A MILLION THINGS I HAVEN'T DOOOOONEEEEE BUT JUST YOU WAIT! JUST YOU WAAAAAAAAAAAITTTT!!!!!!


Song of the Day: Lin Manuel Miranda - Alexander Hamilton ⏳

Who lives? Who dies? Who tells your story? I know that's a different song but there's honestly so many inspiring quotes from all of them sooooo yeah

33 days until ya girl graduates! Shaking so hard right nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww


No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...