Wednesday, April 3, 2024

April 3rd 2024

 I'M FREAKING OUT WITH HOW CLOSE PROM IS. AND HOW CLOSE GRADUATION IS. I HOPE I GET TO TAKE INTERESTING CLASSES IN COLLEGE. I WANT TO MAJOR IN ENGLISH I THINK. I TRIED ON MY TUXEDO TODAY I LOOK PRETTY HOT IN A TUXEDO. SCHOOL IS STILL KICKING MY ASS, EXCEPT FOR MYTHOLOGY  I LOVE THAT CLASS ^_^ HEY THAT RHYMED LOL


Song of the Day: Би-2 - Варвара 🌲

Belarus added to the song of the day map for 2024!

2 DAYS UNTIL PROM!!!!


MEDIA LOG - APRIL 3RD

178. Vilayat & Bismallah Khan - Duets 💽

Music from other countries fascinates me, and this is no exception. 9/10 

179. Би-2 - Би-2 💽

This band was formed when Belarus was still a part of the Soviet Union in 1988, although this album came out in 2000. The melancholy tone of post-Soviet music never fails to fascinate me. 9/10


No comments:

Post a Comment

October 1st 2024

Dear Diary, Today is Jimmy Carter's 100th Birthday! Meaning that Jimmy Carter, the 38th President of the United States of America, is th...