Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 27, 2024

P-P-P-PROM! (April 27th 2024)

Dear Diary,

 YA GIRL HAD AN AWESOME PROM! I HAD SO MUCH FUN!!!! Some of those songs they played were absolute bangers. They played Lover by Taylor Swift which is the song my close friend told me to listen to, she said it makes her miss me. She's so damn sweet I swear to God. I think I kinda like her, y'know.... like like her. I'm gonna see her again next month by the way. I am so unbelievably excited. I'M GONNA SEE HER AGAIN I'M GONNA SEE MY FRIEND AGAIN I MISSED HER SO MUCH SHE'S THE BEST SHE'S THE BEST!!!!! I MISSED YOUUUU I'm so damn happy if ya can't tell. Bluh bluh bleh bleh silly silly Nora Nora silly girl silly time silly girl silly time silly silly silly. Oh yeah I'm bored here's a list of all the countries. 

Afghanistan

Albania

Algeria

Andorra

Angola

Antigua and Barbuda

Argentina

Armenia

Australia

Austria

Azerbaijan

Bahamas

Bahrain

Bangladesh

Barbados

Belarus

Belgium

Belize

Benin

Bhutan

Bolivia

Bosnia and Herzegovina

Botswana

Brazil

Brunei

Bulgaria

Burkina Faso

Burundi

Cabo Verde

Cambodia

Cameroon

Canada

Central African Republic

Chad

Chile

China

Colombia

Comoros

Costa Rica

Côte D’Ivoire

Croatia

Cuba

Cyprus

Czechia

Democratic Republic of the Congo

Denmark

Djibouti

Dominica

Dominican Republic

Ecuador

Egypt

El Salvador

Equatorial Guinea

Eritrea

Estonia

Eswatini

Ethiopia

Fiji

Finland

France

Gabon

Gambia

Georgia

Germany

Ghana

Greece

Grenada

Guatemala

Guinea

Guinea-Bissau

Guyana

Haiti

Honduras

Hungary

Iceland

India

Indonesia

Iran

Iraq

Ireland

Israel

Italy

Jamaica

Japan

Jordan

Kazakhstan

Kenya

Kiribati

Kosovo

Kuwait

Kyrgyzstan

Laos

Latvia

Lebanon

Lesotho

Liberia

Libya

Liechtenstein

Lithuania

Luxembourg

Madagascar

Malawi

Malaysia

Maldives

Mali

Malta

Marshall Islands

Mauritania

Mauritius

Mexico

Micronesia

Moldova

Monaco

Mongolia

Montenegro

Morocco

Mozambique

Myanmar

Namibia

Nauru

Nepal

Netherlands

New Zealand

Nicaragua

Niger

Nigeria

North Korea

North Macedonia

Norway

Oman

Pakistan

Palau

Palestine

Panama

Papua New Guinea

Paraguay

Peru

Philippines

Poland

Portugal

Qatar

Rep. Congo

Romania

Russia

Rwanda

St. Kitts and Nevis

St. Lucia

St. Vincent and the Grenadines

Samoa

San Marino

Sao Tome and Principe

Saudi Arabia

Senegal

Serbia

Seychelles

Sierra Leone

Singapore

Slovakia

Slovenia

Solomon Islands

Somalia

South Africa

South Korea

South Sudan

Spain

Sri Lanka

Sudan

Suriname

Sweden

Switzerland

Syria

Taiwan

Tajikistan

Tanzania

Thailand

Timor-Leste

Togo

Tonga

Trinidad and Tobago

Tunisia

Turkey

Turkmenistan

Tuvalu

Uganda

Ukraine

United Arab Emirates

United Kingdom

United States

Uruguay

Uzbekistan

Vanuatu

Vatican City

Venezuela

Vietnam

Yemen

Zambia

Zimbabwe.

AND HERES THE CAPITALS!

Abu Dhabi

Abuja

Accra

Addis Ababa

Algiers

Amman

Amsterdam

Andorra la Vella

Ankara

Antananarivo

Apia

Ashgabat

Asmara

Astana

Asuncion

Athens

Baghdad

Baku

Bamako

Bandar Seri Begawan

Bangkok

Bangui

Banjul

Basseterre

Beijing

Beirut

Belgrade

Belmopan

Berlin

Bern

Bishkek

Bissau

Bogota

Brasilia

Bratislava

Brazzaville

Bridgetown

Brussels

Bucharest

Budapest

Buenos Aires

Cairo

Canberra

Caracas

Castries

Chisinau

Conakry

Copenhagen

Dakar

Damascus

Dhaka

Dili

Djibouti

Dodoma

Doha

Dublin

Dushanbe

Freetown

Funafuti

Gaborone

Georgetown

Gitega

Guatemala City

Hanoi

Harare

Havana

Helsinki

Honiara

Islamabad

Jakarta

Jerusalem

Juba

Kabul

Kampala

Kathmandu

Khartoum

Kigali

Kingston

Kingstown

Kinshasa

Kuala Lumpur

Kuwait City

Kyiv

La Paz

Libreville

Lilongwe

Lima

Lisbon

Ljubljana

Lomé

London

Luanda

Lusaka

Luxembourg

Madrid

Majuro

Malabo

Male

Managua

Manama

Manila

Maputo

Maseru

Mbabane

Mexico City

Minsk

Mogadishu

Monaco

Monrovia

Montevideo

Moroni

Moscow

Muscat

N'Djamena

Nairobi

Nassau

Naypyidaw

New Delhi

Ngerulmud

Niamey

Nicosia

Nouakchott

Nukualofa

Oslo

Ottawa

Ouagadougou

Palikir

Panama City

Paramaribo

Paris

Phnom Penh

Podgorica

Port Louis

Port Moresby

Port of Spain

Port Vila

Port-Au-Prince

Porto-Novo

Prague

Praia

Pretoria

Pristina

Pyongyang

Quito

Rabat

Ramallah

Reykjavik

Riga

Riyadh

Rome

Roseau

San Jose

San Marino

San Salvador

Sanaa

Santiago

Santo Domingo

Sarajevo

Seoul

Singapore

Skopje

Sofia

Sri Jayawardenapura Kotte

St. George's

St. John's

Stockholm

Suva

Sao Tome

Taipei

Tallinn

Tarawa

Tashkent

Tbilisi

Tegucigalpa

Tehran

Thimphu

Tirana

Tokyo

Tripoli

Tunis

Ulan Bator

Vaduz

Valletta

Vatican City

Victoria

Vienna

Vientiane

Vilnius

Warsaw

Washington

Wellington

Windhoek

Yamoussoukro

Yaounde

Yaren

Yerevan

Zagreb

It's funny how Gitega and Eswatini are so recent that the lil red squiggly lines are under them. The capital of Burundi used to be Bujumbura but it's Gitega now. Eswatini used to be Swaziland, and Many of the websites I used to learn all these countries still refer to Eswatini as Swaziland, which... makes sense I guess. Eswatini is an interesting country, I don't know what's so interesting about it to me it just is. Africa is a pretty cool continent actually. Learning all the African flags was probably the most fun I've ever had. Chad has the same flag as Romania, Cote D'Ivoire's is pretty similar to Ireland's. 

Remember:

Ireland - Green White Orange

Cote D'Ivoire - Orange White Green

Some of my favorite African flags are Uganda, Kenya, Eswatini, Angola, Egypt, Malawi, Eswatini, Lesotho, Morocco, and Tunisia.

I also fw Algeria heavy. Their national animal is of course, the fennec fox. The fennec fox (vulpes zerda) happens to be my favorite animal. It's so cute it's got big ass ears give bro the big ears lmfao. It's so weird how I wanted to talk about prom but now I'm talking about countries. That's just the way I am I guess. 

Back to prom though. I met some pretty cool people. That girl I was talking about earlier who also likes Lemon Demon is also an Oingo Boingo fan and we talked about Oingo Boingo and Danny Elfman quite a bit that was cool. I still need to listen to Good For Your Soul. Also they played Stay at the prom that song is a banger one of my favorite Boingo songs. Dead Man's Party is a really good album. Some other favorites of mine are Heard Somebody Cry, No One Lives Forever, Weird Science, Just Another Day, Same Man I Was Before, Dead Man's Party (title track) actually yeah pretty much just the whole album it's great. 

OH AND FOOL'S PARADISE THAT'S ANOTHER BANGER HOW COULD I FORGETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT 

IT'S JUST A FOOL'S PARADISE!!!!!!!!

IT'S JUST A FOOL'S PARADISE!!!!!!!

Help Me is probably my least favorite song from Dead Man's Party. It's still a pretty good one but y'know I just like the rest more. I would rank the songs but it's a hard album to rank because the songs are all so damn good. 

Song of the Day: Oingo Boingo - Stay 🧠

I LOOOOOVE THIS SONG IDK WHAT ELSE TO SAY IT'S SUCH A BANGER!!!!

27 days until ya girl graduates! ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...