Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 29, 2024

Glutencord (April 29th 2024)

 Dear Diary, 

Oh, I'm not opening my new Discord server yet. Eleanor's Evil Bug Breakfast is nowhere near ready, aha. You see, I've got a lot going on in my life right now and the Discord server is my lowest priority right now. I'm just reminiscing or however you spell it I'm reminiscing on my old Discord server from back in the day. It was called Glutencord, y'know because glutenpee. Glutenpee is my Instagram repository for silly images from my camera roll. A lot of words to say I run a meme page on Instagram. It's kinda funny sometimes I guess. I don't know why I say it like that it just makes it sound less lame. I post things I find funny it's not always memes sometimes it's group chat screenshots. 

Y'know 2020 was a bizarre year, We were expecting things to be normal. I don't think anyone was expecting a virus to keep us in our homes for so long and forever change the way we live our lives, in the United States of America, at least. Even when we heard about the Covid-19 pandemic, I don't think we were expecting it to be that big of a deal as it ended up being. I don't think anyone was prepared for what would come or how it would happen. 2020 was interesting, especially for me at least. I drifted apart from several friends of mine, including the one who I had a crush on earlier this year. Still scared to talk to her of course, but maybe one day. I've only got like 14 or so days of school left so not much time left to talk to her if I want to. That's beside the point anyways, 2020 was weird. I discovered I was trans in September, I was introduced to several bands I ended up becoming a huge fan of many of them. Ween, Will Wood & The Tapeworms, I started listening to Kanye... I know he's not a good person but I was a pretty big fan of his music and still am. I just don't like him as a person. Graduation was the first album I listened to in May of 2020, then Yeezus in September of 2020. I didn't listen to any other albums that year, not until 2021. That was when I would listen to what at the time was my favorite album of all time, Kanye West's debut, The College Dropout. It's far from my favorite nowadays, and just because I love his music doesn't mean that I support his actions as a person. He just has some really really damn good songs. HECKIE NAW THAT BOY IS RAW !!!!!!!!! School Spirit is a really good one, did you know that it's censored even on the explicit version of the album because Aretha Franklin would only let Kanye use the sample of her song "Spirit in the Dark" if Kanye's song didn't have profanity, and although it did, he edited it so that it wouldn't on the album. I'm not sure if the uncensored version can be found out there or if that's just lost media. Oh yeah ummm

Antrim

Armagh

Carlow

Cavan

Clare

Cork

Derry

Donegal

Down

Dublin

Fermanagh

Galway

Kerry

Kildare

Kilkenny

Laois

Leitrim

Limerick

Longford

Louth

Mayo

Meath

Monaghan

Offaly

Roscommon

Sligo

Tipperary

Tyrone

Waterford

Westmeath

Wexford

Wicklow

That's all 32 I believe...

Australia Capital Territory

New South Wales

Northern Territory

Queensland

South Australia

Tasmania

Victoria

Western Australia  

The six states and eight territories of Australia!

C-C-C-ANADA NEXT?

Alberta

British Columbia

Manitoba

New Brunswick

Newfoundland and Labrador

Northwest Territories

Nova Scotia

Nunavut

Ontario

Prince Edward Island

Quebec (my favorite Ween album

Saskatchewan (RIDE THE CYCLONE REFERENCE)

Yukon

That's funny because like like umm uhhh ahahaha hahah umm uhhh umm ermm erm what the sigma well you see um you see erm oooh ummm ahahaha hahahahaha ahahahahahah hehe hehe hehe  ummm hehehe hehehe eh youy see well umm erm erm ehahahahaa umm ermm umm oopsie oopsie umm erm emr ahahaha what ehthhe sigma you see umm yumm uauuuaaahahahahahaha fhwat tehf uck uaajajaa hahaha ahaha ahahaha ok soo you see it;s funny ebcause newfoundland and labrador theyre umm hahahaha theyre dogs lol erm hahahha ehehehheh why is it called newfoundland and labrador bruh those are d*mn dogs bruh wtf wtf i should learn cambodia philippines next russia algeria vanuatu denmark ireland aaustralia i know australia already ireland i dont have COMPLETELY memorized i just wanted to put all 32 in there because it would look weird without em i hope yall can understand imt rying to learn them all but USA Canada and Australia I have memorized Vatican City is just one so thats 4 out of 197 so far heheheheheheehehe maybe 5 soon I wanna try Vanuatu and Maldives because those are island countries type shit but I'm too lazy...

If youre wondering though how many divisions certain countries have umm I'm gonna use a randomizer and discuss a couple of these. 

Antigua and Barbuda

We start with Antigua's six parishes. Every one of these is named after a saint

1. Saint George 

2. Saint John (where the capital Saint John's is located)

3. Saint Mary

4. Saint Paul 

5. Saint Peter

6. Saint Philip

Then of course Barbuda, which is a dependency, as well as Redonda.

This was pretty easy to remember considering the saint names. I think I have a good grasp of these and have them down by memory now. Five out of 197 for me! 

The randomizer chose Guinea

1. Boké

2. Faranah

3. Kankan

4. Kindia

5. Labé

6. Momou

7. Nzérékoré

Then Conakry, which is separated from the rest. You'll notice that here. Many capital cities are a part of their own region. As you've noticed with Australia and of course, the United States. Guinea's are a bit difficult to remember but I'll try my best

Kiribati next

Only 3 actually

1. Gilbert Islands

2. Line Islands

3. Phoenix Islands

Kiribati actually means "Gilberts" so I assumed that the Kiribati Islands were all just the Gilbert Islands but I guess not. That's interesting. This isn't difficult at all. Gilbert Line Phoenix, Gilbert Line Phoenix, Gilbert Line Phoenix, Gilbert Line Phoenix

6 out of 197.

Czechia:

1. South Bohemia

2. South Moravia

3. Carlsbad

4. Vysočina

5. Hradec Králové

6. Liberec

7. Moravia-Silesia

8. Olomouc

9. Pardubice

10. Plzeň

11. Central Bohemia

12. Ústí nad Labem

13. Zlín

and of course, Prague is its own region. These are hard to remember but I could try. This is a fun lil thing I'm trying out. Trying to learn all the names of the countries' administrative divisions instead of my own country's states. 

Let's try some more randomizer-selected countries. 

Myanmar

 7 divisions:

1. Ayeyarwady

2. Bago

3. Magway

4. Mandalay

5. Sagaing

6. Tanintharyi

7. Yangon


7 states:

1. Chin

2. Kachin

3. Kayah

4. Kayin

5. Mon

6. Rakhine

7. Shan

I could probably have these down in time, but I wanna get the easier ones out of the way first. 

Barbados

1. Christ Church

2. Saint Andrew

3. Saint George

4. Saint James

5. Saint John

6. Saint Joseph

7. Saint Lucy

8. Saint Michael (where the capital is located)

9. Saint Peter

10. Saint Philip

11. Saint Thomas

Thank you Barbados for making my job easy! 7 out of 197. Hehe! As long as I don't get these mixed up with Antigua's.

Senegal:

1. Dakar

2. Diourbel

3. Fatick

4. Kaffrine

5. Kaolack

6. Kédougou

7. Kolda

8. Louga

9. Matam

10. Saint-Louis

11. Sédhiou

12. Tambacounda

13. Thiès

14. Ziguinchor


Oman:

5 regions:

1. Ad Dakhiliyah

2.  Al Batinah

3. Al Wusta

4. Ash Sharqiyah

5. Az Zahirah

Easy enough if I put the acronym DBWSZ in my head. Ad Dakhiliyah, Al Batinah, Al Wusta, Al Sharqiyah, Az Zahirah


4 governorates:

6. Muscat

7. Musandam

8. Zufar

9. Al Buraymi

MMZB. Not too hard. 8 out of 197.


(I just looked it up and there's 11 regions now. Shiiiiiit this website I'm using is outdated. Oh well, if there's anything wrong with these I'll deal with the gaps in my knowledge. It's okay.)


Uruguay:

1. AR - Artigas

2. CA - Canelones

3. CL - Cerro Largo

4. CO - Colonia

5. DU - Durazno

6. FS - Flores

7. FD - Florida

8. LA - Lavalleja

9. MA - Maldonado

10. MO - Montevideo

11. PA - Paysandú

12. RN - Río Negro

13. RV - Rivera

14. RO - Rocha

15. SA - Salto

16. SJ - San José

17. SO - Soriano

18. TA - Tacuarembó

19. TT - Treinta y Tres


Peru:

1. TUM - Tumbes

2. PIU - Piura

3. LAM - Lambayeque

4. LAL - La Libertad

5. ANC - Ancash

6. LIM - Lima

7. CAL - Callao

8. ICA - Ica

9. ARE - Arequipa

10. MOQ - Moquegua

11. TAC - Tacna

12. CAJ - Cajamarca

13. HUC - Huánuco

14. PAS - Pasco

15. JUN - Junín

16. HUV - Huancavelica

17. AYA - Ayacucho

18. APU - Apurímac

19. CUS - Cusco

20. PUN - Puno

21. AMA - Amazonas

22. SAM - San Martín

23. UCA - Ucayali

24. MDD - Madre de Dios

25. LOR - Loreto


Dominican Republic:

1. Azua

2. Baoruco

3. Barahona

4. Dajabón

5. Duarte

6. El Seibo

7. Elías Piña

8. Espaillat

9. Hato Mayor

10. Hermanas Mirabal

11. Independencia

12. La Altagracia

13. La Romana

14. La Vega

15. María Trinidad Sánchez

16. Monseñor Nouel

17. Monte Cristi

18. Monte Plata

19. Pedernales

20. Peravia

21. Puerto Plata

22. Samaná

23. San Cristóbal

24. San José de Ocoa

25. San Juan

26. San Pedro de Macorís

27. Sánchez Ramírez

28. Santiago

29. Santiago Rodríguez

30. Santo Domingo

31. Valverde


Lebanon:

1. AK - عكار (Aakkâr)

2. BH - بعلبك - الهرمل (Baalbek-Hermel)

3. BA - المنوفية (Beyrouth)

4. BI - البقاع (Béqaa)

5. كسروان - جبيل (Keserwan-Jbeil)

6. JL - جبل لبنان (Mont-Liban)

7. NA - محافظة النبطية (Nabatîyé)

8. AS - الشمال (Liban-Nord)

9. JA - الجنوب (Liban-Sud)

Guyana:

10 regions:

1. BA - Barima-Waini

2. PM - Pomeroon-Supenaam

3. ES - Essequibo Islands-West Demerara

4. DE - Demerara-Mahaica

5. MA - Mahaica-Berbice

6. EB - East Berbice-Corentyne

7. CU - Cuyuni-Mazaruni

8. PT - Potaro-Siparuni

9. UT - Upper Takutu-Upper Essequibo

10. UD - Upper Demerara-Berbice


Bolivia:

1. El Beni

2. Chuquisaca

3. Cochabamba

4. La Paz

5. Oruro

6. Pando

7. Potosí

8. Santa Cruz

9. Tarija

Yeah I'm gonna have some trouble learning a lot of these, there's a LOT in some of these countries, and these are just what an outdated website is telling me...

Let's keep going though.

Germany:

13 länder:

1. Baden-Württemberg

2. Bayern

3. Brandenburg

4. Hessen

5. Mecklenburg-Vorpommern

6. Niedersachsen

7. Nordrhein-Westfalen

8. Rheinland-Pfalz

9. Saarland

10. Sachsen

11. Sachsen-Anhalt

12. Schleswig-Holstein

13. Thüringen


3 city states:

1. Berlin

2. Bremen

3. Hamburg

South Sudan (world's newest country):

10 states:

1. Central Equatoria

2. Eastern Equatoria

3. Jonglei

4. Lakes

5. Northern Bahr el Ghazal

6. Unity

7. Upper Nile

8. Warrap

9. Western Bahr el Ghazal

10. Western Equatoria


3 special administrative areas:

11. Abyei

12. Greater Pibor

13. Ruweng


UAE:

7 emirates:

1. Abu Dhabi

2. Ajman)

3. Dubai)

4. Fujairah

5. Ras al-Khaimah)

6. Sharjah

7. Umm al-Quwain

ez. 9/197 I guess.


Finland:

1. Uusimaa

2. Varsinais-Suomi

3. Satakunta

4. Kanta-Häme

5. Pirkanmaa

6. Päijät-Häme

7. Kymenlaakso

8. Etelä-Karjala

9. Etelä-Savo

10. Pohjois-Savo

11. Pohjois-Karjala

12. Keski-Suomi

13. Etelä-Pohjanmaa

14. Pohjanmaa

15. Keski-Pohjanmaa

16. Pohjois-Pohjanmaa

17. Kainuu

18. Lappi

19. Åland


Ethiopia:

1. Āfar

2. Āmara

3. Bīnshangul Gumuz [Benshangul-Gumaz]

4. Gambēla Hizboch [Gambela Peoples]

5. Hārerī Hizb [Harari People]

6. Oromīya [Oromia]

7. Sīdama [Sidama]

8. Sumalē [Somali]

9. Tigray [Tigrai]

10. YeDebub Bihēroch Bihēreseboch na Hizboch [Southern Nations, Nationalities and Peoples]

11. YeDebub M'irab Ītyop'iya Hizboch [Southwest Ethiopia Peoples]


2 administrations:

1. Ādīs Ābeba [Addis Ababa]

2. Dirē Dawa [Dire Dawa]


South Africa:

1. Western Cape

2. Northern Cape

3. Eastern Cape

4. KwaZulu-Natal

5. Free State

6. North West

7. Gauteng

8. Mpumalanga

9. Limpopo

OHHHH YOURE MAKING THIS SO EASY FOR ME. I DONT TRUST THAT THESE ARENT OUTDATED BUT I LOVE YOU.


1. AG - Aragatsotn (Արագածոտն)

2. AR - Ararat (Արարատ)

3. AV - Armavir (Արմավիր)

4. GR - Gegharkunik (Գեղարքունիք)

5. KT - Kotayk (Կոտայք)

6. LO - Lori (Լոռի)

7. SH - Shirak (Շիրակ)

8. SU - Syunik (Սյունիք)

9. TV - Tavush (Տավուշ)

10. VD - Vayots Dzor (Վայոց Ձոր)


1 city:

1. Yerevan


OH YEAH I OF COURSE SHOULD CITE MY SOURCE. I GET ALL OF THIS INFO FROM... uhh.. get this,  Rate Your Music's administrative divisions wiki page. https://rateyourmusic.com/wiki/RYM:Administrative+divisions

I came across it a couple months ago and got curious so I started using it to learn everything, although it's probably not the best plan since it still calls Eswatini "Swaziland"

I should probably stop there. I learned at least six new countries though. That's good. I'm gonna try to learn all 197 countries. The 193 members of the United Nations, the observer states of Vatican City and Palestine, as well as Taiwan and Kosovo. Things are pretty complicated with Taiwan and Kosovo but for the sake of this I'm considering them countries because I always learned them as such. Say what you want but that's how it is for me. Then you have territories such as Guam, Puerto Rico, Hong Kong, etc. I could try to learn the ins and outs of them too if I so choose but I don't know if I will, I might just leave it at the 197.

of course:

50 states:

AL - Alabama

AK - Alaska

AZ - Arizona

AR - Arkansas

CA - California

CO - Colorado

CT - Connecticut

DE - Delaware

FL - Florida

GA - Georgia

HI - Hawaii

ID - Idaho

IL - Illinois

IN - Indiana

IA - Iowa

KS - Kansas

KY - Kentucky

LA - Louisiana

ME - Maine

MD - Maryland

MA - Massachusetts

MI - Michigan

MN - Minnesota

MS - Mississippi

MO - Missouri

MT - Montana

NE - Nebraska

NV - Nevada

NH - New Hampshire

NJ - New Jersey

NM - New Mexico

NY - New York

NC - North Carolina

ND - North Dakota

OH - Ohio

OK - Oklahoma

OR - Oregon

PA - Pennsylvania

RI - Rhode Island

SC - South Carolina

SD - South Dakota

TN - Tennessee

TX - Texas

UT - Utah

VT - Vermont

VA - Virginia

WA - Washington

WV - West Virginia

WI - Wisconsin

WY - Wyoming


1 district:

DC - District of Columbia

The United States has a lot, I imagine it would be hard for someone who isn't from here to learn them all. Unless of course your country had more than that such as Algeria with 54 and Latvia with like 100 something last I heard. 

Song of the Day: RichardVox - Under the Stars ⭐

It's a cover of a lostwave song yknow how it is 

25 days until ya girl graduates. Woah. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...