Monday, April 8, 2024

April 8th 2024

 Dear Diary,

I met one today.



I met a rosy maple moth. (Dryocampa Rubicunda)
I’ve always been obsessed with these moths I even have a little plushie of one I’m gonna put on my backpack to remember this sweet little moth I met today. I named her Eclipse after the April 8th 2024 Eclipse that was today, but I didn’t know that eclipse is also the name for a group of moths. She was probably sleepy since moths are nocturnal and all, but either way I’m glad I saw her. She’s a beautiful creature and even though she’s gone now I hope she is happy wherever she may be. I believe her to be a sign of a hopeful future for me, and I will always remember her. I’ve never been this emotionally attached to a moth before, or any insect for that matter. Such a wonderful little creature. I thought she was dead like three times and it scared me but she was probably just sleeping… Sleepy lil lady. Goodnight, Eclipse. 

Thank you, Eclipse Laika Lastname.

My friend Sabrina came up with the name Laika. :)

Forever’s gonna start tonight.
Bucculenta 🌹🍁
☀️ Dryocampa Rubicunda 🌙
Follow the green rabbit.

Song of the Day: Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse of the Heart ⭐️
Forever’s gonna start tonight!!!!
46 days until graduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

October 1st 2024

Dear Diary, Today is Jimmy Carter's 100th Birthday! Meaning that Jimmy Carter, the 38th President of the United States of America, is th...