Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 20, 2024

Mother 3 anniversary (April 20th 2024)

 Mother 3 turns 18 today. I've wanted to play it for a while, and I can!!! It's just... there's a lot of personal reasons why I haven't been able to recently, and I'd rather not talk about it. I'm just gonna play Gunfire Reborn instead. Which  I'm getting really good at!

Here's my ranking

1. Tao (bunny)

2. Nona (red panda)

3. Zi Xiao (owl)

4. Crown Prince (cat)

5. Li (fox)

6. Ao Bai (dog)

7. Qing Yan (bird)

8. Lei Luo (tiger)

9. Qian Sui (turtle)

10. Xing Zhe (monkey)

They're all awesome, I'm just better with some than others.

That's all I wanted to say. Byeeee!!! ^_^

Song of the Day: Self - Meg Ryan 🎵

Need someone's arm around my waist as I flip off the camera, or vice versa.

34 days until graduation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...