Saturday, April 20, 2024

Mother 3 Reborn

April 20th 2024

Mother 3 turns 18 today. I've wanted to play it for a while, and I can!!! It's just... there's a lot of personal reasons why I haven't been able to recently, and I'd rather not talk about it. I'm just gonna play Gunfire Reborn instead. Which  I'm getting really good at!

Here's my ranking

1. Tao (bunny)

2. Nona (red panda)

3. Zi Xiao (owl)

4. Crown Prince (cat)

5. Li (fox)

6. Ao Bai (dog)

7. Qing Yan (bird)

8. Lei Luo (tiger)

9. Qian Sui (turtle)

10. Xing Zhe (monkey)

They're all awesome, I'm just better with some than others.

That's all I wanted to say. Byeeee!!! ^_^

Song of the Day: Self - Meg Ryan 🎵

Need someone's arm around my waist as I flip off the camera, or vice versa.

34 days until graduation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like the beatles

October 2nd 2026 Day 1 of this weird fall break I'm going through Not much to say, I just listened to The Beatles all day because I like...