Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 7, 2024

Mega Woman (January 7th 2024)

YO BRO WHY ARE YOU DOING THAT?!


NORA LYCOSA AIN'T BLOG YET BRUH


DON'T WORRY MEGA WOMAN DROPS JANUARY 7TH! LISTEN!



I WAS NEVER YAOI SMART I'M YURI SMART

MAKES ME MORE LESBIAN

CALL ME MS. ROCK πŸ’Ž I GOT HELLA BUGS


the rock emoji isnt on my computer so i had to eeeeerrmmmm put a diamond mwehehehe


the fly emoji and wood emoji arent there either which might cause some problems later down the line . awawawaawa gooooogleeee put them on here O_O 


i'll replace them with a tree 🌲 and a caterpillars πŸ› for my thing here 


🌊🌲⚙⚡⛰🌱🩸⭐πŸ”₯πŸ‘»☁❄πŸŒΈπŸ„πŸŽ΅πŸ±πŸœπŸ¦ πŸ’ŠπŸ‘ΎπŸ’–πŸ•·πŸ§ πŸ›☢⌛

I might redo this with the 2023 songs of the day too tbh. Hehe! ^_^

Song of the Day: Jay Eazy - Mega Man πŸ‘Ύ

Don't worry! Mega Man drops January 7th! Listen!

146 days until ya girl is 18!


MEDIA LOG - JANUARY 7TH

37. Iron Maiden - Number of the Beast πŸ’½

One of the best first listens this year. RUN TO THE HILLS IS AWESOME! 10/10!!!!!!

38. Hail Mary Mallon - Are You Gonna Eat That? πŸ’½

Heh. the funny number 38. Oh yeah, the album! It's pretty good. I love Breakdance Beach. Some of the beats on this go insane. 9/10

39. Opeth - Blackwater Park πŸ’½

Is this a first listen? I don't know. Maybe Ghost Reveries was the Opeth album I've heard before. I wouldn't know because I reset my RYM ratings in February last year!!!!! >:( The album is good tho 10/10



No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...