Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 25, 2024

Excited for College! (January 25th 2024)

 Starting college in like 7 months... crazy ain't it?

^w^

EXCITED!!!!!!!

Also, back to school today!!! Getting to see my crush again for the first time after realizing I actually have a crush on her. 

Song of the Day: Nirvana - Love Buzz 💖

I dunno, I just love the way he says "YORE THA QUEEEN OF MAIII HART!" 

I ACTUALLY GRADUATE ON MAY 24TH! 120 DAYS!!! OOPS!!! 

MEDIA LOG - JANUARY 25TH

108. Nirvana - Bleach 💽

Underrated. This is absolutely their best. That might be a hot take, but I don't really care! ^_^ 10/10


No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...