Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 3, 2024

January 3rd 2024

Soooo I got feminine clothes today. I also feel like leaving this post untitled. I’ve got a lot going on right now that I don’t feel too comfortable talking about here, I just want you to know that I’m okay, though. On another note I realized I’ve still never played D&D. Damn. Also I’ve wanted to start reading again. I also go back to school tomorrow. I’ve also not been taking my medicine recently.
I’m gonna try not to forget.
I think I’m not going to be rotting in bed as much as I used to be, it’s hard to talk about and I don’t wanna be vague but I just feel like some things have to happen no matter how much they sting.

Song of the Day: M.I.A. - Y.A.L.A. πŸ‘»

You Always Live Again!

150 days until ya girl is 18.


MEDIA LOG - JANUARY 3RD: 

10. Maroon 5 - Songs About Jane πŸ’½ (first listen)

My rock and roll history teacher recommended me this one last school year. 9/10

11. Tyler the Creator - Cherry Bomb πŸ’½ (relisten, first log)

Anthony Fantano is my arch nemesis for rating this album low, I don’t care if he doesn’t know I exist. I also saw Anthony Fantano in the comments section of a YouTube video of a guy in a devil costume with a vacuum cleaner up his ass licking a dirty floor. I just wanna know what Mr. Fantano was doing there in that comment section. Fantano if you see this I don’t actually hate you you’re cool keep up the good work I just can’t believe you’d give this a three out of ten. How do I feel about it? 8/10

12. Massive Attack - Mezzanine πŸ’½ (first listen)

Cool bug on the cover. Album itself reminds me of Portishead. And I loooove Portishead. 9/10

13. The Girl in the Garden by Kestra Pingree (Chapter 1)  (first read)

This Ri girl’s boyfriend seems like a bit of an asshole. Or is it just me? I like this so far, though. Excited to see where it goes. 9/10

14. M.I.A. - Matangi πŸ’½ (relisten, first log)

Probably her best album. I know she’s a bit of a controversial person or whatever but her music is absolute fire. 10/10

15. Darkestrah - Epos πŸ’½ (first listen)

I was a little put off when I saw it was a one song album. But then I saw the length of the one song. 33 minutes. Also, Kyrgyzstan! That’s cool. 8/10

16. 3OH!3 - Want πŸ’½ (relisten, first log)

UGH i hate this album. It’s an uncomfortable listen today too. Doesn’t make it any better. Starstrukk is an alright song but this album reminds me of something that happened when I was listening to it for the first time back in June of 2022 that I don’t wanna talk about. Ugh! 4/10

17. Primus - Sailing the Seas of Cheese πŸ’½ (relisten, first log) 

Primus sucks. 8/10

18. Inquisition - Into the Infernal Regions of the Ancient Cult πŸ’½ (first listen)

Black metal band names be one word then have an album title thats a whole ass sentence. 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...