Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Back to School Tomorrow (January 24th 2024)

 I go back to school tomorrow! Yay! I missed school. 

I played a lil Roblox, and I started watching Bee and Puppycat. It's so cute and weird and my kinda thing it's perfect for me.

I also got 17k on instagram!!!! THANK YOU EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Song of the Day: They Might Be Giants - We Want A Rock ⛰

EVERYBODY wants a rock to wind a piece of string around. EVERYONE does. If you don't, you're lying. 

123.456789 days until ya girl graduates!!!!!!!

MEDIA LOG - JANUARY 24TH

104. Death Grips - Jenny Death 💽

MY FAVORITE COLOR IS OH MY GOD BITCH!!!!!!! 9/10

105. They Might Be Giants - Flood 💽

Geek rock classic, maybe just a classic in general. Istanbul, Birdhouse in Your Soul, and Particle Man are iconic. Tiny Toons anyone? 10/10

106. Eminem - Atıyorum İmzamı 💽

Okay, okay, not THAT  Eminem. Eminem the Turkish folk musician. That Eminem. Real name Emine Keser. I've always had a particular fondness for West Asian music, and this is a super interesting album. 9/10

107.  Paul St. Hilaire - Tikiman Vol. 1 💽

Some nice beats on this one, enjoyable time, although I wish the whole album kept the same energy as the first couple of tracks. 9/10


No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...