Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 6, 2024

Bored. (January 6th 2024)

 I'm so bored this weekend. I just wanna go back to school. Mythology class especially. Soooo interessting! >_<


Song of the Day: Danny Brown - Tantor 

GOT A MEXICAN HOMIE NAMED CHINESE MIKE!

147 days until ya girl is 18!

Y'know what's interesting? The song of the day for January 6th last year was Danny Brown. Yay!



MEDIA LOG - JANUARY 6TH

25. Sonic Youth - Daydream Nation 💽

Awesome album! 9/10

26. Umm Kulthum - Inta Omri 💽

One really long song, love it! 9/10

27. King Gizzard - KG 💽

LW is better, 9/10

28. Captain Jack - The Captain's Revenge 💽

Bring back Eurodance. 9/10

29. The Girl in the Garden by Kestra Pingree (Chapter 2) 📖

This girl should piss me off, but I get why she's acting like this. I'm gonna try to keep everything I talk about spoiler free with all of these commentaries, by the way. 9/10

30. d'Eon - LP  💽

uhhh... okay? 9/10

31. Eraserheads - Cutterpillow 💽

Awesome album! There's some good music that comes out of the Philippines! 9/10

32. The Velvet Underground - The Velvet Underground 💽

No Nico this time but it's still enjoyable. 9/10

33. My Chemical Romance - The Black Parade B-Sides 💽

Heaven Help Us shoulda been on the actual album. 9/10

34. The Presidents of the United States of America - II 💽

I really wanna give this a 10 but I can't. 9/10

35. Kate Bush - The Kick Inside 💽

Same here. 9/10

36. Good Omens: S1E1 📺

David Tennant is awesome, also yes I'm rewatching the first 3 episodes I know it's only been two weeks but I kinda forgot what hhappened :D 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...